Mariánské námesti

17sept2008
(photo: Dit is Suzanne)

Tsjechië, Praag, Mariánské námesti, 29-09-2006.

Czech Republic, Prague, Mariánské námesti, 29-09-2006.

Some time ago, I decided to try and buy as little souvenirs as possible. I found myself buying things in the spur of the moment, but never using or looking at them after I returned home. So that's why I take pictures of the things I normally would buy - and this is the result.

About me:
I'm a Dutch amateur photographer, with a personal and professional interest in Eastern Europe and Russia. If you have one look at my photostream on Flickr, you can see the result of that interest!
(Dit is Suzanne)

Comments

I try not to buy many souvenirs either, but I bought a couple of metal signs like this. I gave one to a friend in London, and one to my sister! :D

Popular Posts