Novoměstská radnice


Novoměstská radnice, originally uploaded by Juliano Mattos.

New Town Hall in Karlovo Namesti, Prague.

My name is Juliano Mattos and i am a brazilian guy living in Portugal and completely obsessed by Prague and Czech Republic. I study Geography in Porto University but i already study photography and multimedia in a artistic school. I like to spend my time traveling and making photos to share my ways with other people.

This picture was taken during the last summer when i spent 3 months in Prague with my czech girlfriend, and i used the Dynamic-Photo HDR to achieve this result.

I love Photography and i love Prague, for me it is the best city for taking picture and for spending a cultural and "bohemian" holiday. I´m absolutely fascinated by prague´s towers and how they create a irregular horizont which is a wonderful theme for photography.

Comments

Popular Posts